There are so many ways to get involved in Friendship!
- Adopt a garden bed at Baum Grove
- Become a Friendship Street Ambassador
- Join in efforts to create a Sustainable Friendship
- Become a Friendship Photo Documentarian
- Help with the Website or Newsletter
- Advocate for healthy neighborhood zoning
- Join a Litter Pick Up team or participate in a garden clean up day
- Help organize one of Friendship’s community celebrations or events
- Advocate for a healthy business and arts district
- Join a Neighborhood Committee or Sub-Committee
- Apply to be a Member of the Friendship Community Group Board
- Make a donation! Friendship needs your support to take the next steps in enhancing neighborhood parks, developing the Friendship Street Ambassadors Program, publishing the neighborhood newsletter, advocating in neighborhood zoning issues, and working to create a sustainable Friendship.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING? Drop us a line at email@example.com or e-mail one of our Committees:
READY TO MAKE A DONATION?
Donations are made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are greatly appreciated!
For cash and checks, please mail to:
P.O. Box 9180
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
Make checks payable to Friendship Community Group.
The Annual Friendship Holiday Party gives neighbors a chance to raise a toast and celebrate the holiday season together in the warmth of a Friendship home. Each year, neighbors enjoy feasting together, kids enjoy playing together, and everyone enjoys singing around the piano and...
ENJOY THE BLOOMFIELD SATURDAY MARKET WITH FRIENDSHIP NEIGHBORS!Bring your family, your pets, and your appetites to Friendship Community Day at the Bloomfield Saturday Market! On October 18th, 9AM-1PM, the Market will feature Friendship musicians, schools, creative activities, non-profits, and the Friendship community spirit. Come for a fun-filled day of children’s activities, cooking demonstrations, live...
COME JOIN THE CONVERSATION!Come and bring a neighbor and a pot luck dish to the Friendship Community Meeting, Thursday, October 16th at 6:30 at Earthen Vessels Outreach (250 South Pacific Avenue). On the agenda?
- Neighborhood Pot-Luck and Meet and Greet!
- Home Energy Efficiency Tips and information about Duquesne Light's Whole House Energy Audit...