WANT TO GET INVOLVED? There are so many ways to JOIN IN in Friendship!
- Adopt a garden bed at Baum Grove (email@example.com)
- Become a Friendship Street Ambassador (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Join in efforts to create a Sustainable Friendship (email@example.com)
- Become a Friendship Photo Journalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Help with the Website or Newsletter (email@example.com)
- Advocate for healthy neighborhood zoning (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Join a Litter Pick Up team or participate in a garden clean up day (email@example.com)
- Help organize one of Friendship’s community celebrations or events (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Advocate for a healthy business and arts district (email@example.com)
- Join a Neighborhood Committee or Sub-Committee
- Apply to be a Member of the Friendship Community Group Board (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Make a donation! Friendship needs your support to take the next steps in enhancing neighborhood parks, developing the Friendship Street Ambassadors Program, publishing the neighborhood newsletter, advocating in neighborhood zoning issues, and working to create a sustainable Friendship.
Donations are made via PayPal to email@example.com. All donations are greatly appreciated!
For cash and checks, please mail to:
P.O. Box 9180
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail one of our Committees:
Neighborhood and Environment: email@example.com
Communications and Community Building: firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing and Business Borders: email@example.com